You may wish to promote a particular offering listed on eGiving. To make it easier for givers to find the offering, you can make a link that goes straight to it on the eGiving website.
Method 1 - Church already selected in the offering link
- Log into ACAS and find the account with the eGiving details.
- Note the name of the offering in the eGiving Offering Name field, as this will be used in the filter.
- Go to the eGiving website and select your church.
- In the address bar, type ?filter=Volunteer at the end of the address already there and press Enter. This should display the page with just the Volunteer Support Donations offering showing on it.
- Copy the link in the Address bar and paste it in communications as required.
4. When you are satisfied that the link shows the expected offering, copy the filtered link (e.g. https://egiving.org.au/?filter=Adventist Mission) and paste it where required.
Back to top
Shorten a URL and obtain a QR code for an eGiving Offering